Brand new fashion & lifestyle brand is opening their first flagship store on lovely Thompson Street in SoHo. Company requires two Sales Associates to work separately, with coordinating schedules.
The Sales Associate will be the immediate face of the brand, and therefore should be an exceptional people-person and somewhat knowledgeable of fashion design, and craftsmanship. The Sales Associate should also be familiar with the neighborhood and anxious to learn more about the area. Ideally, a university student would gain the most out of this job role, especially a student that desires a career in retail sales development and marketing.
In this role, the Sales Associate has the ability to move from behind the counter to area sales manager and beyond. The company's main internal priority is to attract those whom wish to grow with the company. Ideal persons will have flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
This will be an exciting, supportive and fun environment. Work should be engaging and pleasurable for everyone, and that’s the atmosphere this new brand seeks to create. Creative, inquisitive, artistic souls are more than welcome.
*Applicants can send a brief cover letter and latest CV to email@example.com.
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Maintain brand and operational standards
- Manage customer needs and expectations
- Knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assistance
- Process shipments and ensure merchandise is properly displayed
- Identify and resolve issues at all times
- Keen awareness of products and brand knowledge at all times
- Compliant with company policies and fluid communication with brand managers
- Assist with all special projects and last minute requests
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts for cashier needs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
*As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Feldspar Brook does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.