Position: Senior Coordinator, Public Relations
Company: Ferragamo, USA Inc.
Address: New York, NY
Summary: The position coordinates all trafficking of women's samples, VIP fittings, and in store style clinics in the US while maintaining relationships with stylists and editors to ensure optimal product placement and visibility for the Ferragamo brand under the Creative Direction of Massimiliano Giornetti.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with US Merchandising and Milan PR teams in selecting and ordering seasonal women’s press sample orders.
- Manage national and regional Women’s RTW and Accessories collection, press outreach, placement, and sample trafficking in conjunction with the Italian office.
- Coordinate press seating chart and interview schedule for women’s Milan runway shows and press days.
- Monitor magazines, web, social media and newspapers for women’s press mentions and brand inclusion.
- Oversee intern’s daily duties and research projects.
- Celebrity wardrobing and fittings for US events; liaise with agents for photo shoots and/or press appearances.
- Work with PR team on all event press outreach in the US and participate at events as press point person.
- Assemble press reports and recaps surrounding collections and special projects.
- Organize and conduct in-store style clinics.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Public Relations, Editorial or Communications
- Established relationships with US editors.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Italian speaking a plus!