Hourglass exists at the revolutionary intersection of science, beauty and luxury. The brand is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations and unwavering commitment to reinvention. Complexion products are infused with the most groundbreaking active ingredients available to create unbelievably surreal skin. Distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging - Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art. For more information, visit www.hourglasscosmetics.com.
We're currently seeking an experienced candidate to fill the role of the Vice President of Global Communications in our Venice, CA office.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing to conceptualize global launch strategies
- Work with all Marketing and Sales departments to maximize press opportunities
- Work with outside agencies when applicable to help achieve any of the above goals
- This position is responsible for all day to day Global Communications operations
- Oversight of the development of Global Communications materials including press releases, photos, b-roll and any image communications
- Maintains ongoing contact with beauty editors and associates with major magazines
- Support produce photo shots for product campaigns and key-beauty or fashion related company events
- Support on global PR events and the roll out of all campaign events globally are of key importance
- The position will be responsible for developing relationships with the PR team in each market, ensuring regular communication and support in implementing the PR calendar
- Help to prioritize and keep the team on budget
- 7+ years of communications experience in luxury beauty or fashion
- College degree preferred
- Must have fashion industry contacts in LA, NY, London, Paris, etc.
- Working knowledge of major fashion publications
- Must understand and relate to the fashion and entertainment industries and PR firms
- Drafting and creating global PR collateral is a principle aspect of the role
- Excellent writing skills with a strategic and creative approach are paramount.
- 10-15% of travel required
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.