Chantecaille, a luxury skincare and cosmetics line with a focus on naturals and environmental philanthropy is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Public Relations Coordinator with a passion for beauty and an understanding of luxury. Candidate should have the ability to work in a highly collaborative team structure within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Relationship building with key media and influencers
- Strategic pitching and placement support
- Assist in development of PR strategy and maintenance of PR calendar
- Assist on all branded events, press previews, and other consumer facing initiatives
- Assist in communication with international markets
- Assist in coordinating all requests, including seeding for editors, influencers, celebrities and makeup artists
- Assist with press related photo shoots
- Create and maintain press kits
- Maintain and update press lists
- Manage sample closet
- Compile press coverage and distribute both internally and externally to all retailers and partners
- Collaborate with other departments including Social Media, Sales, Marketing, E-Commerce and Creative
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally the candidate is passionate about beauty, understands and appreciates luxury, while being on the pulse of cultural events and happenings
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in PR
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
The job offers growth opportunity and autonomy. Full time with benefits, access to a 401k within one year's employment. Salary commensurate with experience.
Send Résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.