Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Seraphine, Banana Republic, Junk Food Clothing, Cynthia Rowley, PilyQ, ban.do and TACORI.
We are looking for smart and motivated interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR to start in our New York office IMMEDIATELY. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work two or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship, but an incredible opportunity for exposure into the fashion PR world. We will provide school credit.
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project that involves researching up-and-coming fashion brands and providing contact information
- Checking in returned samples
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches
- Researching upcoming events
- Generally assisting all Account Executives with daily tasks
- Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
- Ensuring our office and the storage room are neat and tidy
- Researching new celebrities and contact information
- Be here on time everyday you work
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Must have a fashion forward, positive team oriented attitude
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Beth@michelemariepr.com.