Are you a thinker that comes up with ideas and can implement them from start to finish? Do you have a love and proven expertise in fashion, retail, e-commerce and consumer brands?
Monif C. Plus Sizes, a leading plus size brand that designs, manufacturers and retails our own brand of contemporary plus size apparel is currently seeking a progressive, proactive professional to fill the position of VP of Marketing in our New York City office. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will lead the development and coordination of tactical marketing and promotion activities in national and global markets that drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Work closely with company leadership and external partners to ensure alignment on business goals and strategies and communicate on marketing activity across all channels
- Develop and oversee execution of all marketing, advertising and promotional activity from concept to completion building in metrics to measure success
- Identify and implement key marketing strategies that drive ecommerce sales, traffic and customer acquisition
- Author creative briefs and coordinate execution of all initiatives, including national and global advertising campaigns, packaging and communications
- Maintain promotional calendar and make updates as needed
- Studious management of the marketing budget and a revolving team of internal and external contacts
- Conduct post-promotion analysis and make recommendations to optimize future campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications/Business related fields; MBA required
- 5 years minimum marketing and/or digital/ecommerce experience, preferably in apparel/retail/entertainment/fashion
- Strong writing and presentation skills (deck writing, communications briefs, initiatives)
- Strong data/analytical, decision making, influence, and communication skill
- Proven experience in developing multi-media marketing assets (audio/visual/online)
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional partnerships and deliver strong innovation plans
- (Market knowledge of the USA. Europe, Africa & Latin America considered a plus
- Results driven with the ability to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
RENUMERATION: Negotiable, based on experience & qualifications
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "VP of Marketing".