View33 is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging designers and established fashion brands. We are looking for fashion savvy sales interns to join our New York office immediately for the Summer 2015 season.
Internships will be extremely hands-on. Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the sales fashion industry, from merchandising to data management, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the View33 team.
Qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a strong interest in the sales aspects of fashion. Candidates must also have proficient computer skills, preferably MAC, and be ready to work in a fast paced environment a minimum of 3-4 days a week, preferably full days.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist showroom executives in sales appointments
• Work Directly along side the CEO and Director of Sales
• Database creation and update
• Participating in events such as Coterie and Intermezzo
• Assist in market research, make sales calls, send out sales emails, and research new contacts.
• Merchandising showroom daily, ensuring that all products are appropriately displayed
• Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance at ALLtimes
• Oversee product inventory and facilitate & track sample send outs/returns
• Assist the clients in the process of product selection during appointments
• Model for showroom appointments if appropriate
Responsibilities may be supplemented with special projects and tasks that may come up.
This position is unpaid although school credit is available.
Note: this is a Sales position; an interest in Showroom Sales is a MUST.
All interested candidates please submit your application to: http://view33.com/showroom/careers/fashion-internships/