Nili Lotan is looking for a Technical Sweater Designer with at least 5 years of experience. Responsible for technical development of the sweater collection from beginning to SMS.
- Research yarns and stitches
- Order yarns and follow up to confirm delivery at overseas factories
- Develop stitches and knit downs with overseas factories
- Submit initial specs and communicate technical details with factories on a daily basis
- Fit and send construction comments and technical specs to overseas factories
- Follow development process all the way to sms
- Manage calendar to ensure deliveries are met for both design and production
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with Technical Sweater Designer as the subject line.
Since its launch, Nili Lotan has been synonymous with sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staples; an ever-reliable resource for Celebrities, Stylists and Editors. Primarily made in NYC, Nili Lotan has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand supporting the modern woman from day to night, casual to formal. The Nili Lotan collection can be found at the best specialty boutiques and upscale department stores throughout the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia, including Japan. This past year's successful launch on the Barney's designer floor, sitting adjacent to companies such as Stella McCartney and The Row, has garnered new exposure and interest resulting in an exciting fresh buzz around the brand. The company continues this exhilarating growth phase with plans to launch new product categories over the next few seasons. Nili Lotan has two retail locations - TriBeCa, NY and East Hampton, NY - with plans to open additional locations over the next few years.
About Nili Lotan:
Nili Lotan is a New York-based designer, born in Israel. She moved to New York in 1980 and has worked as a senior design director for several leading fashion companies including Ralph Lauren and Nautica.In 2003, after a long successful career in the fashion industry, she launched her own collection under the Nili Lotan label.