Nili Lotan, a high end women's fashion design studio based out of Tribeca, seeks an Ecommerce Coordinator. An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing fashion company.
- Oversee site functionality and inventory on a daily basis.
- Manage the ecommerce product catalog including gathering and uploading product information, reviewing and editing product copy, slotting products, and maintaining the overall Taxonomy/category structure.
- Coordinate shooting, uploading and maintaining all site photography.
- Responsible for all visual merchandising for the website. Create and execute seasonal merchandising calendars. Assist with site merchandising for seasonal refreshes, sale and marketing initiatives (i.e. ecards, web promotions, etc).
- Continually improve the quality of the site experience by generating and distributing ecommerce related reporting
- Primary E-Commerce point of contact for fulfillment and customer service inquiries.
- Work closely with Social Media to identify trends to increase sales, online traffic, conversion, and average value per order while building brand awareness, customer engagement and acquisition.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Ecommerce Coordinator.
Since its launch, Nili Lotan has been synonymous with sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staples; an ever-reliable resource for Celebrities, Stylists and Editors. Primarily made in NYC, Nili Lotan has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand supporting the modern woman from day to night, casual to formal. The Nili Lotan collection can be found at the best specialty boutiques and upscale department stores throughout the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia, including Japan. This past year's successful launch on the Barney's designer floor, sitting adjacent to companies such as Stella McCartney and The Row, has garnered new exposure and interest resulting in an exciting fresh buzz around the brand. The company continues this exhilarating growth phase with plans to launch new product categories over the next few seasons. Nili Lotan has two retail locations - TriBeCa, NY and East Hampton, NY - with plans to open additional locations over the next few years.
About Nili Lotan:
Nili Lotan is a New York-based designer, born in Israel. She moved to New York in 1980 and has worked as a senior design director for several leading fashion companies including Ralph Lauren and Nautica.In 2003, after a long successful career in the fashion industry, she launched her own collection under the Nili Lotan label.