We are seeking a Junior Campaign Coordinator to join the integrated marketing team at NYLON Media. Work with the Director of Digital Influencer and Influencer Management Team to run effective influencer campaigns with measurable results for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Successful candidates must be familiar with bloggers, social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc), and Google Drive.
- Managing multiple incoming campaigns with digital tastemakers in an organized and timely manner.
- Reporting the analytical effects and success of each campaign based on influencer impressions, click-throughs and social mentions.
- Overseeing influencer events.
- Overseeing the delivery of marketing materials and product delivery.
- Researching and scouting new talent.
About the Organization:
NYLON is a cutting-edge pop culture and fashion magazine with a great focus on music and digital influence.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if the below describes you:
• A multi-tasker
• Have the desire to work hard in a positive, collaborative and growing environment
Please have the job title as the subject line of the email.
This is a year-round, full-time, non-entry level position in the New York City offices. Local Candidates only please.
Since its launch in 1999, NYLON magazine has been the reigning authority on fashion, music and beauty for the modern and intelligent young woman. With award-winning photography, groundbreaking design and a distinct editorial voice, NYLON extends beyond the pages of the publication and is celebrated as the definitive lens for cutting-edge style and emerging popular culture.