Sean John, a privately held company created and owned by Sean “Diddy” Combs, made its fashion debut with a men’s sportswear collection in 1998. Since the inception of his label, Combs has been praised for his innovative approach to fashion. His efforts were recognized in 2004 when he was awarded the prestigious “Perry Ellis Menswear Designer of the Year Award” from the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA).
In recent years, Sean John has expanded to a full lifestyle brand with the inclusion of multiple product categories including sportswear, tailored suiting, dress shirts, ties, hosiery, eyewear, children's wear, fragrances, time pieces, outerwear, underwear, loungewear, cold weather accessories, headwear and footwear.
The purpose of the Product Placement Stylist/Manager is to ensure that the Sean John brand is featured in a positive light and that embedded marketing garners increased exposure for the product, thereby benefiting sales. The ideal candidate has a portfolio of notable projects across channels. (I.E. Film, television, music and more)
- Gift product – select, order, pack, and distribution.
- Build upon current relationships with celebrities and their managers, top bloggers and stylists.
- Identify entertainment productions or celebrities that embody the lifestyle of the Sean John brand and seek to secure a deal for product placement associated with a movie, music video, tv show/reality series, recording artist, etc.
- Stay current on top/upcoming celebrities, albums, games, shows and films in production.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Tastemaker – “in the know” of all that is trending in categories (fashion, entertainment, food, music, etc.)
- **Proven track record of creating notable product placement opportunities.**
- Experience with royalties and payments
- Ability to multitask in a high pace, deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Task Oriented
- Outgoing personality
- Advance skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Solid experience with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to Rana at email@example.com, subject line Product Placement Stylist/Manager.