Launching in Summer 2015, RE/LABLD is the most state-of-the-art marketplace for women to buy and sell luxury fashion.
We are seeking a Creative Assistant / Fashion Director who is looking for an opportunity to get in at the ground at an exciting growing startup with huge potential for career mobility.
- Bring creative ideas to editorial homepage, emails, other parts of the site and social media channels
- Conceptualize and create original content for day-to-day updates to site, emails and social media
- Prep and assist Creative Director on editorial photo shoots
- Prep and assist photographer on product photo shoots including steaming garments and styling clothing and accessories on mannequin and table top
- Edit and retouch editorial and product photos
- Source and select images as required
- Implement day-to-day updates to site and emails through CMS
- Write enticing product descriptions, take product measurements, organize product details and product photos, and deliver to Operations for uploading into CMS
- Organize and name all digital asset files for RE/LABLD database
- Create original content for various advertising and marketing projects
- Work alongside third-party agencies on various creative projects
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Fashion Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years relevant experience, preferably with fashion or luxury background
- Passion for fashion and strong knowledge of luxury brands
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong talent for all elements of design, layout and typography
- Proven art direction skills
- Styling experience preferred
- Photography experience preferred
- Familiarity with fashion photo libraries and contacts among fashion photographers preferred
- Experience writing fashion copy preferred
- Love of creating and capable of thinking outside the box
- Extremely tech-savvy and ability to learn new technology
- Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox, project management software
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail and very capable of multi-tasking
- Punctual, sense of urgency, excellent time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Quick learner, flexible and willing to be involved in many aspects of a start-up company
- Ambitious, polished and committed to excellence
Online portfolio must be submitted for consideration.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.