Join the Spring team as a Fashion Merchandising Intern. Merchandising interns are responsible for assortment selection and maintenance, visual programming, brand shop merchandising, and feed promotion of apparel, accessory, and shoe brands on the Spring platform. This highly-creative position will give you the opportunity to independently manage the Spring experience for luxury, marquee brands, to become a mobile and ecommerce merchandising expert, and to collaborate with multiple teams across Spring, including marketing, brand curation, brand management, and product management.
The Fashion Merchandising internship is an amazing opportunity for a fashion-obsessed, creative, solutions-oriented individual to join our exciting, fast-growing start-up.
This is a paid internship, expected to be 40hrs/wk.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Manage Brand Shops with broad assortment for over 20 brands
- Merchandise Shops based on product categories, fashion and sales trends, marketing stories, and content
- Develop in-house content (photography, product descriptions, captions, lookbooks, etc.) to enhance visual merchandising of Brand Shops
- Promote brand posts into Spring feed
- Coordinate with Marketing for promotions and consumer stories
- Manage samples
- Occasionally, will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required. Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Creative, energetic, a roll-up-your-sleeves get sh*t done type, and ready to think outside the (light)box.
- Very well-versed in, and passionate about, fashion
- Extremely well-organized
- An aspiring merchandiser, retail manager, or content creator
- Great with a camera
- Four-year college degree
- Demonstrated product/merchandise styling capabilities (general knowledge of fashion brands)
- Must be creative, and have a high level of initiative and outstanding work ethic
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Experience with Visual Display, Visual Merchandising, Textile Design, or Merchandising
- Photography and photo-editing (Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign, as well as phone app editing tools like Afterlight and Snapseed)
To apply, please click here.
Spring was founded with one simple vision: to create the best mobile shopping experience. Members of our team have helped change the world through their previous work building products used and loved by hundreds of millions of people at tech companies like Google, Amazon, and Medium and brands such as DVF, Celine, and Marc Jacobs, just to name a few. Now we’re working together to re-imagine mobile commerce.
Our office is a unique hybrid of engineers and our brand team. Though our backgrounds in development and fashion may seem an odd pairing, we're actually a tight knit bunch! You'll find us cranking, guzzling cold brew and/or having late night dinners in our awesome office in the heart of SoHo.
We provide our employees with a happy, productive workplace, and we're constantly improving! We keep a stocked fridge, bring in breakfast 3 times a week, lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We love karaoke, our kickball team, and our office pups, Gizmo & Jin.