Established for 15 years, Spring Studios is a creative agency and photographic studio complex in London, dedicated to high-end creative production for the fashion, luxury and beauty industries. Combining expert teams across art direction, stills and moving image, digital design, strategy, PR, casting and artist representation, under one roof, Spring Studios is perfectly positioned to deliver complete strategic creative solutions for the world’s leading brands. Spring is now expanding further, with new studios opening in New York and Milan.
Reporting to the Studio Director this position will play a key role in the organization and day-to-day running of a fast paced photo studio and creative agency environment. The ideal candidate can function well under pressure, handling multiple tasks with diplomacy and a positive attitude.
- Act as first point of contact for high-level creative agency and photography studio
- Answer the main phone line and transfer calls as needed
- Schedule messengers and domestic/international shipments
- Co-ordinate office travel, both domestic and international
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Co-ordinate catering for internal meetings
- Maintain neat reception area.
- Additional tasks/projects as needed
EXPERIENCE - REQUIRED
- 1 + years experience in similar role
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Love of customer service
- Very reliable and hard working
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the US.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with Receptionist as the subject line.
Spring Studios will not enter any commercial undertaking with any recruitment businesses on the basis of speculatively marketed CVs or telephone calls. Spring Studios hereby indemnifies itself against any costs, charges, recruitment fees or other liabilities relating to any recruitment business.