YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The company's yoga apparel is both fashionable and sporty in nature and has roots in the rapidly growing Yoga movement. YOGASMOGA is experiencing hyper-growth and is looking to work with dynamic individuals.
We are looking for passionate and motivated, hardworking individual with strong interest in product development, design and fashion. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in first-hand experience with the fast moving design and production process.
This internship is unpaid and offers college credit, if needed. Candidates must be based in the New York area.
- Complete CAD sketches as required by Design Team
- Contribute to BOMs for factory under supervision of Head of Product
- Assist in the creation of design presentations as required
- Organization of fabric, trims, samples, and original samples
- Current Student/ Recent Grad
- Background in fashion design
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- CAD experience necessary
- Technical design skills a plus
- Discount on YOGASMOGA Merchandise
- Travel and Lunch
To apply please send a PDF copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject YS Design Intern – (Your Name).