NYLON Magazine is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join its influencer marketing team. Main responsibilities include creating large-scale influencer-based marketing campaigns for a wide roster of clients across industries, proactively exploring new business opportunities, and maintaining client relationships. The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years of experience in digital sales, magazine sales, or fashion marketing, has strong relationships with brands in the space, and a deep knowledge of social media.
- Work directly with brand partners and advertisers to create compelling and innovative marketing campaigns
- Work with the various NYLON teams to create cohesive programs that activate all aspects of the company
- Identify key goals of clients to build out monthly, quarterly, and year-long programs
- Build and maintain strong client and agency relationships at all levels
- Exceed revenue goals
- Provide timely communication to all clients
- Remain engaged and informed on industry trends and successes
- Maintain the brand identity in all campaigns
- Turn new clients into repeat business
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years experience in sales or marketing (preferably fashion)
- Have a history of client management
- Have a desire to thrive in a collaborative and growing environment
- Have pre-existing client relationships
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Be personable and outgoing with superior communications skills
- Be a multi-tasker
- Be detail oriented and extremely well organized
- Never settle for mediocrity
- Have a deep understanding of social media
- Have experience and comfort with Excel, Photoshop, InDesign and Google Drive
This is a year-round, full-time, non-entry level position (must have 3+ years experience in NYC) in the NYLON New York City offices. Do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, with added incentives. Interested candidates should email a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About the Organization:
Since its launch in 1999, NYLON magazine has been the reigning authority on fashion, music and beauty for the modern and intelligent young woman. With award-winning photography, groundbreaking design and a distinct editorial voice, NYLON extends beyond the pages of the publication and is celebrated as the definitive lens for cutting-edge style and emerging popular culture.