This position will focus on connecting the worlds of digital marketing, social media and e-commerce. This person will plan and implement our digital presence across all social channels, and build our direct e-commerce business.
- Work closely with team to assist in building a robust online presence
- Drive all direct sales initiatives
- Daily content creation and maintenance of social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc), generating vibrant, unique content across all accounts
- Create innovative digital ideas, campaigns and concepts that drive traffic to site
- Weekly digital reports reviewing web traffic, eCommerce sales, social conversions, and marketing campaign effectiveness
- eCommerce merchandising and branding management, continually updating eCommerce site with new product and additional assets
- Tracking and organizing digital and blog press
- Manage email campaigns, list management and email acquisition
- Build online retail business with on-brand sites
- Minimum of 2 years direct digital strategy experience
- Proactive, detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the social media space, creative and clever writer and/or relationships with fashion bloggers a plus
- Knowledge of an extensive list of blogs and online retailers
- Experience using Google Analytics to evaluate digital performance
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge with the ability to make minor changes to web pages
The ideal candidate must be a team player with a self-starter mentality and the ability to multitask. You must have a thorough knowledge of the social media and digital space, while maintaining solid communication skills to help manage a myriad of tasks.
We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging environment and a very insider view of the industry. For the right candidate, this position is a fantastic opportunity to learn and work in an industry you love, plus get in on a very on the rise brand with a genuine social mission.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter detailing why this is a job for them, as well as a resume. This is a full time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.