Company Name: The Creative NYC
Company background: Seasoned PR professionals seeking interns to assist in support of their PR agency. Our company works with top tier fashion, accessory and lifestyle brands.
Location: West Village, NYC
Contact info: email@example.com
Looking for a part-time assistant/junior coordinator for approx. 15-20 hours per week. Position is paid hourly.
Duties would include the following (possibly more based on experience):
- Sample trafficking for luxury accessory brands (tracking loans, packing/unpacking samples, updating activity reports)
- Dropping off or picking up samples from photoshoots and various errands
- Event staffing: attend editor Press Days, store opening events, etc. as an assistant to Publicist team. There may be 1-2 events occurring each month out of normal work hours and we would want intern staff who can accommodate and be present.
- Event production: assist in sourcing catering, music, gifting collateral, and more
- Researching lists: keeping contact information updated for editors, stylists, influencers, bloggers, and celebrities
- Gifting: mastermind the gifting VIP list (write notecards, pack gifts, coordinate messengers/FedEx)
- Be available to accept deliveries during work hours at our West Village office space
- Be available to start immediately
- Use Google Alerts and your own initiative to assist in credit monitoring for our clients.
Candidate’s experience and skills must include:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
- Keen aesthetic for laying out visually strong client presentations
- Experience using Cision preferred (but not required)
- Experience in operating a scanner, and delivering polished perfect scans ready for client presentations
- Meticulous organizational skills
- Ability to write professional emails
- Prior fashion experience (internships ok) a plus
General Candidate Qualities: We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to grow with our company. Ability to take initiative and a keen sense of follow through are paramount. We are looking for perfectionists with high standards for every task, big or small. The ability to listen and take notes is a must, and we love daily to-do-list-makers!