At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-“sites” to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our entrepreneurial spirit.
Work hard and play hard in a fun and casual work environment in Downtown LA.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to implement social media tactics and engage with HauteLook customers.
- Support the creation and development of relevant and engaging social media content—including photography and editorial calendar development.
- Schedule social photo shoots, gather samples and distribute assets to internal & cross-channel teams, such as Nordstrom Rack social media.
- Support community and editorial calendar management across all HauteLook social channels.
- Identify relevant new trends in social media and develop scalable processes to incorporate into daily execution tactics.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of social media tactics and campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Posting, pinning, vining, tweeting, instagramming, and snapping.
- Influencer relationship building & professional talent management.
- A passion for the internet, active social accounts, and thorough knowledge of social media usage trends.
- Demonstrated, professional social media focused experience at a brand, agency, or publisher required.
- Clear, cross-functional understanding of the social media space and how to achieve and articulate success within it. Broader online marketing experience in email, search, affiliates, web analytics, display, or merchandising a strong plus.
- Experience in e-commerce retail a plus.
- An established knowledge base in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong visual eye. Photography, video, design, or editing experience a strong plus.
- A driven, service-oriented team player motivated to take initiative and smart risks.
- Keen understanding of customer service and user experience
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.