We are a fashion consulting and business management firm in New York City dedicated to growing early-stage luxury apparel, accessories and lifestyle brands. Our Company provides crucial strategic planning and implementation to entrepreneurs seeking to launch and cultivate sustainable new ventures. Our teams deliver a broad range of solutions for emerging brands including finance, strategy, sourcing, production, marketing, sales and digital media.
We’re seeking an intern to join the Strategy & Finance team.
The Strategy & Finance team focuses on business planning, forecasting, fundraising, financial review and strategic management for our roster of clients and brands. The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, business management, or a closely related field. Strong analytical and quantitative skills are absolutely critical. Candidates who are looking to combine work in finance/business consulting with a creative, innovative and entrepreneurial environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an intern in our group you will receive exposure to a broad range of clients, experience with financial models, financial forecasting, and the opportunity to learn from seasoned industry professionals.
- Current undergraduate in sophomore or junior year
- Strong writing skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint preferred
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Familiarity with financial accounting
- Driven to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional work ethic to simultaneously manage multiple medium-term projects
- Interest in creative fields including design, fashion and luxury products
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Major in finance, business, accounting, or closely related field
- Ability to commit a minimum of 2-3 months and 2 days a week to the internship or roughly 15-20 hours a week
- Research all categories of the consumer, fashion, and luxury market
- Assist the team in building financial models that accurately depict and forecast the cash flows of early-stage fashion businesses including brands, retailers and online media properties
- Conduct competitor product and pricing analysis
- Assist the team in designing business plans that effectively and compellingly communicate the opportunities and risks unique to each business concept
- Various ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
- Flexible start and end date.
Please include a brief cover letter and resume with your submission to Rob Spira at Launchcojobs@gmail.com.