Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR focuses on developing and executing strategically targeted press campaigns to brand clients as leaders in their own particular sect. Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Seraphine, Junk Food Clothing, Cynthia Rowley, Banana Republic, Vince, ban.do and TACORI.
We are looking for smart and motivated interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR. They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work two or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship, but an incredible opportunity for exposure into the fashion PR world. We will provide school credit.
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Must be reliable and able to work independently and as a team
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project where interns research up-and-coming fashion brands and provide contact information
- Checking off returned samples
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches and researching upcoming events
- Looking through Google Alerts and making powerpoint presentations for press
- Shipping samples
- Generally assisting all Account Executives with daily tasks
- Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
- Ensuring our office and the storage room are neat and tidy
Candidates must be able to start right away. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot into the fashion industry!!
Please send resumes to Lindsay@michelemariepr.com