Monif C., a leading fashion brand that designs, manufacturers and retails our own brand of contemporary plus size apparel is currently seeking a creative, savvy professional to fill the position of Marketing Associate in our New York City office.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop execute, analyze and optimize customer acquisition, retention & reactivation through innovative marketing strategies. Specifically: -
• Responsible for the planning, implementation, analysis and optimization of marketing campaigns
• Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.)
• Work with departmental teams to deliver targeted and impactful marketing campaigns in support of new launches and the brand
• Work closely with the Design & Production team on an annual campaign calendar, detailing the timelines of seasonal and holiday promotions, along with other ad hoc campaigns.
• 2+ years’ experience required
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business highly preferred
• Google Analytics and CMS systems experience required
• Familiarity with HTML and creation, deployment and measurement of eblast campaigns
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Fashion/Retail/Consumer Marketing : 2 years
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25, 2015.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!