THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the leading Fashion, Media & Commerce Group whose purpose is to Make the World a More Stylish Place through entrepreneurship, innovation, creative thinking, pioneering technology and challenging the norm. Currently employing over 2,500 of the most talented people worldwide in offices based in London, New York, Hong Kong and Shanghai with strategic distribution centers in the UK, USA and Asia, the Group includes NET-A-PORTER.COM, the women’s premier online luxury fashion retailer, THEOUTNET.COM, the most fashionable fashion outlet and MRPORTER.COM, the online retail destination for men’s style; and provides global services, logistics, translation, publishing and technology expertise across the three brands.
“Women who live in Riyadh, Portofino, Monaco, Honolulu and Gstaad use NET-A-PORTER as they would a local boutique – if only they had one that stocked Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Cacharel, Katayone Adeli …” The Times, London
We currently have an Intern within our Studio Production department. Through shadowing and assisting our team of stylists, you will gain first hand experience of the busy fashion world. This is a unique opportunity for a bright individual to be involved with what is quickly becoming an iconic fashion shop.
To apply, please click here.
- Assisting Studio Coordinator, Stylists and Photographers in daily running of the studio.
- Prepare stock for shooting - remove labels, steam, iron.
- Assist in checking in samples for upload and all styling requests.
- Make sure all items are protected and covered in plastic and with their respected dustbag
- Keep an updated record of stock received from Sample Department in weekly spreadsheets.
- Help to ensure the closet is kept tidy and all items used on set are properly put away.
- Return samples to Sample Department with right labels/documentation.
- Create and update spreadsheets for Photography and Editorial teams.
- Keep studio and equipment tidy and organized at all times.
- Ad hoc duties.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Some knowledge or experience of fashion.
- Basic understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook, essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a “live” environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work tight deadlines.
- Must demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of the importance of high quality as a function within the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have immediate availability and able to work Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4 pm for a duration of 6 months.
This is a Paid Internship