NO MATTER is a New York based creative agency / production company specializing in consulting and content curation for fashion, food, lifestyle, and tech clients. We are looking for savvy superstar interns with potential to grow into paid positions.
Whatever the vision, we match clients with talent and resources to not only make it happen, but to make it matter. We specialize in work that values artistic integrity and is morally, socially, and environmentally responsible and sustainable. Through these efforts we’re fostering a creative community that demands more and compromises less.
The ideal candidate will have interest/experience in culture, editorial/branded content, digital marketing, social media, public relations, and special events.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Intern Candidate.”
Responsibilities include assisting the Founder/Creative Director with the following:
- Social Media - Maintenance/Posting
- Content Creation - Ideation/Production/Execution
- Press Outreach/Placement
- Organizing Press Clippings
- Experiential Marketing + Events - Planning/Execution
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
- Prior experience in any of the following: Editorial/Marketing/PR/SM
- Writing chops preferred
- Photography, Graphic design, and/or Photoshop skills a big plus