Launching in Summer 2015, RE/LABLD is the most cutting-edge marketplace for women to buy and sell luxury fashion.
The RE/LABLD Internship Program is designed for exceptional students seeking experience in all elements of a fashion tech startup during its public launch. You will assist with fashion merchandising, photo shoots and photo editing. You will participate in the creative and editorial process. You will have the opportunity to contribute to sales and marketing. You will be given operational and administrative duties.
- Prep and assist on product photo shoots including steaming garments, styling clothing and accessories, taking measurements and organizing inventory
- Organize and name digital asset files for RE/LABLD database
- Upload product details and photos into CMS
- Edit product photos
- Help write product descriptions
- Package and ship member orders
- Contribute creative and editorial ideas for website, emails, online magazine and social media channels
- Edit photos and help create other creative and editorial content for use on website, emails and other marketing projects
- Assist sales on new member recruitment
- Passion for fashion and knowledge of luxury brands
- Experience with styling
- Experience with photography and / or photo editing
- Familiar with product copywriting
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox, project management software
- Love of creating and capable of thinking outside the box
- Organized, meticulous, detailed and capable of multi-tasking
- Punctual, reliable and excellent time management skills
- Quick learner and flexible
- Ambitious, polished and committed to excellence
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE SCHOOL CREDIT. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE AT MINIMUM 20 HOURS PER WEEK.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.