Steven Alan, a multi-brand retailer carrying a curated collection of clothing, accessories, apothecary, and home items for both men and women, is searching for a Human Resources Manager to join the corporate team. Located in the TriBeCa neighborhood of New York City, this individual will be responsible leading the HR function for our corporate, showroom, and retail teams.
- Provide a high service level of HR support to all areas of the business with focus on employee relations, recruitment, performance management, organizational effectiveness, and payroll and benefits
- Manage the payroll and benefits administration process
- Manage one direct report: Office Manager/HR Assistant
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, including sourcing and interview candidates, managing application system, and extending offers
- Create and maintain position descriptions to ensure role clarity across functions
- Facilitate the annual performance assessment process
- Maintain employee intranet, ensuring information is current
- Support business partners to create unique and meaningful experiences that encourage career development and ensure retention
- Ensure compliance with labor laws, including unique laws in California and Massachusetts
- Actively communicate with business partners to keep a pulse on morale and culture, use feedback to identify key themes and inform the development of various HR initiatives
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of five years human resources experience in a fast paced high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience managing full lifecycle recruitment for design, merchandising, and creative marketing roles
- Excellent organization with the ability to manage time and prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with a customer focus
- Ability to work effectively with partners, including executives, across multiple functional groups
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k plan, health club membership assistance, vacation and holidays.
Steven Alan is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oztH0fwt&s=Fashionistacareers