VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins from the world’s top purveyors, providing a superior product with unparalleled craftsmanship.
• Full-time, entry-level position (temp-to-perm)
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proven operations and office management experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Manage and track inventory
- Organize itineraries and trip scheduling
- Manage corporate calendar
- Manage customer, production, and general shipments
- Coordinate photo shoots for new products
- Customer service
- Manage branding collateral
- Attend and organize all brand related events (some weekends are required)
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Operations Manager in the subject line.