Celebrity Stylist, Cristina Ehrlich is looking for summer interns to join her team in the NY office. To start immediately, 2-3 days a week for Summer 2015. Qualified candidate must have desire to learn the ropes of assisting a stylist and the day to day process of the job. These candidates must be interested in fashion, and public relations, be extremely detail oriented, organized, and positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and position is very hands on. Candidate will be eligible to receive school credit; not required.
- CANDIDATES must be in school or recently graduated.
- Writing skills and computer savvy
- Interest in the fashion industry and or magazines.
- Relevant major
- Previous experience in fashion industry and/or internship
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn!
- Familiar with fashion designers
- Assist in the preparation of shoots and red carpets
- Assisting on shoots
- Assisting in fittings
- Keeping track of Samples
- Returning/Coordinating Samples
- Follow fashion trends and new collections and organizing possible looks for various clients
- Organizing and maintaining office as well as keeping track of all borrowed samples
- Pick up and drop off of samples
- Running errands occasionally on related to styling jobs
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots and client fittings
To apply, please send your resume to Katie at email@example.com.