Elk is an Australian fashion brand based in Melbourne selling contemporary design across the globe through independent apparel boutiques, design and lifestyle stores, galleries and museum shops. We are looking for passionate and motivated Individual Sales Agents to join our growing team.
Elk launched into the US market in 2011 and has a strong, ever expanding presence with incredible media support and loyal, returning customers. The brand is gaining a foot hold in the market with sales representatives on the West Coast and a permanent Elk manager based in New York City.
Elk participates in trade events such as D&A, New York Now and Coterie. We are looking for independent agents to represent the brand in the South West (portion of), Mid-West, South East & the North East territories. Agents with complimentary brands, an understanding and appreciation for fashion and an affinity for independent design are welcome to apply.
Elk has cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Through a creative approach Elk have created a strong brand identity, and we nurture this quality in others by employing people who share our keen interest in design, our love of nature and simplicity and our commitment to ethical and sustainable business. Just as each piece in our range is carefully created; we seek out individuals to work at Elk who can bring their own life experience and inspired ideas to our company.
In return, Elk offers a unique work place and conducts induction and product training. We encourage our employees to integrate Elk product into their lives outside of work through offering product discounts. Staff members are informed about Elk products – from the design process, through the materials used-to craftsmanship and traditional skills utilized in making them– and are confident communicating about Elk to others.
About the Job
We are looking for Representatives in the following US regions; South West (portion of), Mid-West, South East & the North East.
This role is a remote position requiring a high level of self-motivation with an ability prioritise your own workload. It is aimed at supporting and servicing all existing wholesale accounts in your territory and seeking new opportunities ultimately ensuring Elk’s high standards are met, customers are serviced and sales targets are exceeded- expanding Elk’s Wholesale network. A great deal of trust and responsibility comes with this role along with limitless potential and opportunity for growth.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking independent sales agents with experience managing existing wholesale accounts who share a similar ethos to Elk.
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time to ensure self-set and management set tasks are achieved.
• Available for travel to service accounts, participate in and seek out potential trade shows
• Will have a focus on servicing small territories and will help promote and grow a network of suitable stores for the brand in that region
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation
• Demonstrate the ability to think laterally conveying a positive approach at all times
• Be forward thinking with an ability to research always identifying new way to improve systems, process and service.
For more information visit:
Please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday June 7th 2015