Forward-thinking, fast paced company, Kavador looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. Company is a start up launching a fine jewelry and luxury lifestyle business. Looking to build a strong team of interns who will manage our social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch. We are looking for interns (2-3) who want to gain a ton of great online experience in the luxury and consumer goods industries. Potential for a full time job after the internship is completed.
- Contribute on-point brand messaging across all social media platforms
- Develop creative, disruptive and thought-provoking strategies to be used across social media campaigns.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Communications majors, with experience on the Web. Understanding and strong interest in fine jewelry and the luxury market preferred.
Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Relations
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weekly stipend to cover transportation, lunches and additional performance incentives provided.