Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic.
We are opening our first store in Miami and are currently seeking a proactive manager to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be responsible for all aspects of managing the store, which will include, but are not limited to: hiring and managing store associates and overseeing all store operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and retaining a professional staff that reflects the business’ needs
- Resolving any concerns that may arise in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining a visually appealing retail space that is organized and merchandised appropriately
- Ensuring a positive work environment
- Demonstrating extraordinary service by leading by example on the sales floor
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Previous experience working with eyewear is a plus
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability and achieve repeat business
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills and retail math knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
- Fluency in a second language preferred
To apply, please email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.