Though founded in 2012, Maggy Frances is a brand with a decidedly old soul. The collection is both practical and free-spirited, offering a curated selection of staples that can be easily mixed and matched or incorporated into any wardrobe. Refined silhouettes reference classic British tailoring and old Hollywood elegance, while original prints and sumptuous specialty fabrics recall the irreverent glamour of the Swinging Sixties.
Concerned with the distinction between fashion and style, the brand aspires to be a vehicle to help women build a wardrobe that works and lasts. All garments are manufactured the utmost attention to quality, fit and finishing.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a motivated, self-starter.
- Has at least 2 years experience in technical design.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and performs well under pressure.
- Is well versed in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excel.
- Has a working knowledge of Garment Construction, Pattern Making, and Fit.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing comprehensive development tech packs (including templates).
- Drawing flat sketch silhouettes.
- Overseeing quality control, measurements, and specs for all samples from factories.
- Providing detailed fit notes and correction sketches.
- Evaluating prototypes.
Interested candidates MUST email:
- A current resume and cover letter as a .pdf attachment.
- Examples of hand renderings, Illustrator flat sketches and sample tech pack.
Hourly rate is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.