Michele Marie PR is a full-service public relations agency specializing in editorial, celebrity and event driven press in the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle industries. Michele Marie PR represents brands such as Cynthia Rowley, Junk Food Clothing, Cynthia Rowley, Parker Smith, Banana Republic, ban.do, TACORI, and Talley. We are looking for smart and motivated SUMMER interns that are interested in a career in fashion PR in our Beverly Hills office!
They must have strong organizational skills, drive, and can fulfill their commitments. We need someone that could work two or more days between Monday and Friday. This is an unpaid internship, but an incredible opportunity for exposure into the fashion PR world. We will provide school credit.
For more information about MMPR, please visit www.michelemariepr.com
- Maintaining organization of the showroom – make sure everything is hanging nicely and merchandised
- Prospecting: this is an on-going project
- Research up-and-coming fashion brands and provide contact information
- Checking off returned samples
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for all celebrity gifting
- Creating pitches
- Researching upcoming events
- Looking through Google Alerts and making Powerpoint presentations for press
- Shipping samples
- Generally assisting all Account Executives with daily tasks
- Helping pack and deliver celebrity gifts
- Ensuring our office and the storage room are neat and tidy
- Researching new celebrities and contact information
- Be here on time everyday you work
- You are allowed 2 “sick days” after you will be let go
- Can only change days one time during your internship
- Drop offs MUST be done the day that they are given to you. Please email me at the end of day confirming that all drop offs have been completed.
- Dress code: We are casual, but please nothing too short or cutoffs. You are representing our company and should look presentable and professional.
To apply, e-mail Melissa@michelemariepr.com with your resume and a cover letter.