MOCIUN was founded in 2006 with a small collection of hand print womens garments. Over the past five years the company has expanded adding digitally printed fabrics and fine jewelry. As Mociun continues to grow sustainable production and business practices are always considered, as they are as important as good design. Mociun strives to use recycled, organic and alternative materials. Whenever possible all Mociun products are made using local production in hopes to give back to the economy and community that has helped Mociun thrive.
MOCIUN JEWELRY is hiring a full time sales associates. Jewelry experience is a huge plus but not a requirement. You should have a flexible schedule and able to work weekends. You will wear many hats and should feel comfortable working independently and collaboratively. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to start a career within a fast-growing company.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume as well as a cover letter including why you want to work at MOCIUN.
Tasks will include:
- Interacting with customers in person and over the phone
- Receipt of shipments and deliveries
- Discussing repairs with clients and managing them in our system
- Maintaining the appearance and organization of the store
The candidate should be:
- Knowledgeable about fine jewelry
- Positive, friendly, professional, flexible, conscientious, and patient
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- A fast learner, self-motivated, able to multitask, able to take initiative
- These positions are for 4 days a week, and requires Friday through Sunday availability.
- Available around the holidays