Just One LLC, a fashion-forward design group, is looking for interns in NYC.
Just One LLC represents multiple lines -- junior, missy and plus sizes sportswear, activewear, sleepwear, and more. Internship will provide a great environment to learn about all aspects of the industry – from gathering market research, designing products for upcoming seasons at a variety of pricepoints, to understanding quality control in the production stage.
DAILY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist design team with entering, tracking, and maintaining samples
- Maintain organized work space
- Assist sales team with preparation of market materials for showroom organization
- Assist with research of emerging trends
- Assisting in day-to-day operational needs
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Student or recent graduate (fashion-related degree preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills preferred
- Can commit to 2-3 days a week for a minimum of 2 months
Stipend will be provided. Qualified applicants may send cover letter and resume to Eryn Patton at EPatton@justonellc.com.