Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications, consulting, and production for the youngest, most independent creators, as well as the most iconic brands and companies.
Today, Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty, and publishing. With a client roster including Rodarte, Nike and Opening Ceremony, among others. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Fashion department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
The Public Relations Manager will play a key role within the fashion team and develop communications strategies, coordinate and align communications activities with the clients’ initiatives. This position requires 2+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. Being result-driven and “hands on” is critical to the candidate’s success. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and creative thinking.
- Execute PR strategies for assigned clients
- Brainstorm ideas for client events and initiatives
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of significant fashion and cultural media outlets
- Build and maintain a strong network key media and stylist relationships
- Generate ideas and opportunities for clients
- Set, track and execute VIP and celebrity dressing strategies
- Develop timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc
- Develop seasonal press releases for the collection and special events
- Secure interviews and review for all collections
- Manage sample collections, requests, trafficking and inventories
- Participate in weekly internal meetings
- Regularly attend key industry and social events
- Compile weekly internal report and monthly client reports
To apply, please send your resume to Johnny at email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.