Our Senior Associate, Social Media & Content Marketing will help to develop and manage the Ringly voice across our digital channels. We’re combining the worlds of fashion and tech to offer a whole new category of wearable tech products, so you will need to be a brand evangelist, possessing product fluency, excellent copywriting & editorial skills, and a keen eye for fashion and visual imagery.
You will work to drive our digital content marketing strategy, ensuring we grow our existing social community, better engage our followers, and constantly iterate based on insights and analytics . It will be crucial for you to liaise with colleagues across multiple departments, from engineering to marketing to learn how to best connect with the community, aid with customer service queries, and contribute to ideas for improving the Ringly voice and online presence. Reports to the SVP of Marketing.
- Content Strategy: Pitch and develop ideas for original content, write/edit resulting content, and aid in selecting and/or photographing accompanying imagery for use across multiple platforms. You know what will make the Ringly brand sing, and your photography skills put mere mortals to shame.
- Editorial & Event Calendar: Help maintain an editorial and event calendar for all aspects of the Ringly brand, including social media, blog, email marketing, and offline initiatives.
- Engagement: Monitor social channels for questions and comments from Ringly fans, and be at the ready to provide helpful, on-brand, and clever responses. Build relationships with our growing community of bloggers, editors, and influencers who are passionate about Ringly and keep them engaged.
- Customer Service: Liaise with customer experience team to provide troubleshooting recommendations to Ringly clients over social channels, ensuring they receive best-in-class support and a speedy resolution to their query.
- Collaboration: Partner with other departments to gain answers/feedback on requests that need outside assistance.
- Community Insights: Capture community insights across digital platforms and share with marketing, engineering, design, and product teams to improve the overall Ringly product, messaging, and engagement.
- Measurement: Constantly refine digital analytics framework and KPIs for measuring performance. Assist in compiling weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics reports. Devise and implement hypotheses based on analytic findings.
- Marketing: Assist the SVP of Marketing with offline marketing and sales efforts, including events, wholesale needs, and PR efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, Marketing, Digital, Journalism, or related field is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally spent working for a company focused on women’s fashion/jewelry, lifestyle, or wearable tech
- Understand Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and can develop and optimize content across each channel to increase engagement and sales.
- Digital thinker with a deep understanding of how to use social media as a tool for brand building and brand storytelling. You thrive on creating new ways to engage a community and develop the brand voice.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills—you know how to take on the voice of a company and despise misspellings and grammatical mistakes.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, Google Analytics, and Hootsuite (or similar platforms/tools)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and and an ability to work well with others, be it colleagues or agencies.
- Problem-solver who can work well under pressure and meet deadlines without flinching.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, given your detail-oriented and highly organized nature.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and help shape the future of fashion and tech in the ever-evolving wearable tech category.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Sr. Associate". Please include professional writing samples, which could include blogs, social media campaigns, or other relevant content creation examples.