Starworks Group is a millennial focused, ideas driven agency, delivering Brand Strategy across Communications, Entertainment, Content, Creative Services, and Digital Media. The agency operates in New York, Los Angeles and London.
Starworks Group is currently seeking candidates for a New York Showroom Manager position.
- Working closely with all Communications and Entertainment account teams and clients
- Manage sample management including inventory, send outs, returns, reservations and requests through Fashion GPS
- Showroom maintenance and presentation including merchandising, mannequin dressing, layout and stock levels
- Regular liaison with clients in regards to samples as well as the gathering of all showroom resources with account executives including imagery, look books and inventory lists
- Coordinating delivery and return each season with account executives
- Monthly administration for client reports
- Management of agency database / Manage log-ins for company online subscriptions
- Build and maintain relationships with fashion assistants across US and international publications
- Regular contact with stylists and fashion closets to ensure all products are returned
- Answering the phone including booking in appointments, taking product requests and messages
- Maintenance of showroom handbook and GPS training for all staff
- Manage recruitment of interns
- Manage Fashion Week events and seasonal Agency Press Day
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Merchanding and Luxury Fashion, both menswear & womenswear and accessories preferable
- 1+ years experience within an Agency environment
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Comfort with working in a fast paced environment that requires agility and commitment to high standards of execution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain workloads
To apply, please send your resume to HR@starworksgroup.com.