Tanya Taylor is a globally recognized advanced contemporary womenswear brand based in NYC. Tanya Taylor was named a finalist for the International Woolmark Award for 2015/2016 and was one of the top ten finalists for the 2014 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.
We are looking for an Operations intern for immediate hire. Candidate must be an operational thinker, creative, motivated, and efficient. A familiarity with NYC's garment district is also key. This is a great internship for an individual who wants to be a part of a growing team and learn about the fashion business world.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with shipments between NYC factories and warehouse
- Assisting with shipments between warehouse and stores
- Tracking shipments
- Ensuring that current product is on selling floor
- Understand and assist in all store shipping requirements
- Creating packing lists and hang tag labels
- Liaising between the Operations department and factories
- Assisting Production team with quality control
- Assisting in day-to-day operational needs
Interested candidates must be:
- Highly efficient in Excel and Word
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.