Totokaelo is a luxury retail company. We bring together our unique point of view and forward-thinking technology to create an unmatched client experience, offering the convenience of online shopping and the personal relationship enabled by brick and mortar.
Our mission is to introduce original and distinguished fashion, art and objects to the world. We represent collections with limited global distribution; designers who possess a distinct sense of beauty and emphasize artistry over commerciality.
As STUDIO ASSISTANT you’ll lead the preparation of inventory for e-commerce photoshoots and assist both editorial and e-commerce photoshoots.
- E-commerce and editorial shoot preparation (steam, tag, organize)
- Assist the studio team during on-figure photoshootsAssist Stylist at shoe and accessory table-top photoshoots
- Procure and manage samples
- Complete studio inventory checks
- Oversee and maintain studio and packing supplies
- College degree
- 2+ years creative studio, styling or relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Whip smart, organized, and detail-oriented
- Eagerly takes on responsibilities with a sense of personal ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- $14 to $16 an hour DOE
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to make big contributions with true impact at a rapidly expanding company
- A design driven company that encourages creativity in all aspects of the business
- A collaborative environment with a brilliant, inspired, and passionate team
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘STUDIO ASSISTANT— Your Name’ in the subject line…
1) A cover letter explaining how you found us and why we should work together