BeautyRx is rapidly expanding! Our Peel Bar service is growing, our HSN television-shopping business has had two back-to-back sellout shows, and one of our next initiatives is to expand our social media and content presence. We’re now looking to bring on board a Social Media & Content Intern to support these efforts.
Selected Example Job Responsibilities
- Create new content for social media channels
- Repurpose existing BeautyRx content for social media channels
- Leverage Photoshop templates to create graphic-based content
- Support events and promotions on social media
- Engage with the BeautyRx social media audience
- Develop short-form and long-form content for BeautyRx.com
- Work with SEO experts on identifying keywords for content
- Edit photos for BeautyRx.com and social media channels
- Evolve content and social media strategies
- Regularly review Google Analytics to measure impact of efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
The role is a great fit for a smart and motivated individual with strong creative and writing skills. The appropriate candidate will also posses:
- Passion for skin care and beauty
- Strong writing skills
- High level of organizational skills
- Comfort using Photoshop (or willing to learn)
- Ability to seamlessly wear many hats throughout the workday
- Desire to work in the looser structure of an early-stage company
Internship will start ASAP and last throughout the summer. Our office is located at 1130 Park Avenue and work hours will generally be 9a - 5p, Monday through Thursday. We can provide course credit if your school offers this option.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, short writing sample, and list of your social profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 10 years, BeautyRx was a skin care secret, available only to beauty insiders and the patients of leading NYC dermatologist Dr. Neal Schultz. Just a few years ago, BeautyRx was launched outside the four walls of his practice. Since then, it’s become a featured brand on HSN, won awards (SELF magazine’s exfoliant of the year, nominated by QVC as one of the “next big things in beauty”), launched The Peel Bar in locations across New York including Saks Fifth Avenue, airs new episodes of DermTV, and continues to expand.