Black Frame is an international authority in cultural communications, consulting, and production for the youngest, most independent creators, as well as the most iconic brands and companies.
Today, Black Frame has an unparalleled mix of clients from the fields of art, architecture, design, fashion, beauty, and publishing. With a client roster including Rodarte, Nike and Opening Ceremony, among others. Black Frame is currently seeking qualified applicants for the Fashion department in our New York office. Candidates should be highly motivated, intellectually curious, and eager to work alongside many of the most creative, established, and emerging brands in our industry.
POSITION SUMMARY & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Senior Public Relations Manager is a key role in the fashion division of Black Frame. This position requires 4+ years of experience with a high degree of professional accomplishment, strategic thinking skills, excellent management skills and creative abilities. The Senior Public Relations Manager is a primary leader in the Fashion division of the company, a strong presence representing the company’s clients and brand image and must therefore be highly attuned to the needs of the clients and the organization.
- Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for assigned clients.
- Cultivate new business relationships for the company.
- Regularly attend key fashion industry events, magazine events and strategically important social events.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets and key contacts.
- Supervise PR Assistants to ensure they are meeting their goals and accomplishing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Assist PR Directors in leading fashion team meetings with PR Mangers and Assistants to review editorial shoot requests, client communication strategies and to ensure editorial benchmarks are met.
- Oversee and compile weekly internal fashion and beauty reports from the PR Managers.
- Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to the clients.
- Oversee VIP and celebrity dressing strategies, calendars and outreach.
- Develop seasonal timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
- Focus on building and maintaining a strong network key media and stylist relationships.
To apply, please email Johnny at email@example.com.