Our client, a contemporary footwear brand, is looking for a Wholesale Manager. The goal is to establish long term relationships with key fashion institutions, leaders and retailers, as well as build brand awareness for the designer in the eyes of the Luxury Shoe World. The Wholesale Manager will assist in developing a strategic wholesale campaign to distribute the shoes to consumers worldwide. The ideal candidate for this role must be currently working in Wholesale Sales in the luxury market, preferably in shoes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with sales
- Computer Skills: proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Management Skills, relevant experience
- Previous experience in the Luxury Shoe Industry
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong communication, written and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task/juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- 2 weeks paid vacation (per year)
- Health Insurance (Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wholesale Manager” in the subject for consideration. While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!