LaForce + Stevens combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility of a small, fast-growth company. We are a fully integrated team with shared experience in fashion, retail, luxury brands, mass brands, home design, events, media and entertainment. By partnering with our clients, we position them to succeed in this new era. We believe that our customers' business results come first. Our New York office contains dynamic, creative, collaborative teams of experienced specialists in: women's and men's fashion, consumer goods, retail, home furnishings/interior design, beauty, hospitality/spirits and social media. We accomplish the extraordinary by working together to serve all of our client needs from brand strategy, marketing, media relations, events and promotions.
About the Opportunity:
LaForce + Stevens offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. L+S is seeking self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic candidates who will gain valuable experience and practical industry knowledge.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: writing/assembling press kits, building media lists, managing product requests/samples. Interns may also engage in agency-wide creative/brainstorming sessions, help to produce and work at agency events, as well as other relevant tasks depending on team assignments.
• The Fall 2015 Internship program will commence on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 and will run until Friday, December 11, 2015.
• Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, with a 1 hour lunch break.
• Interns are required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
• Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
• Applicants should be comfortable speaking on the phone and interacting with industry professionals
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Superior multitasking skill
Our internships are fiercely competitive with a limited number of positions available. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com no later than Friday, August 14, 2015.
For more information please visit our website at www.laforce-stevens.com.