The lifestyle fashion brand Rachel Roy seeks a personal assistant to support a high-level senior executive. THIS POSITION IS BASED IN LOS ANGELES, CA.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly organization of executive’s calendar. Scheduling and maintaining calendar so executive can seamlessly move from appointment to appointment – scheduling transportation for off-site meetings or facilitating conference calls. Assistant to communicate executive’s calendar to appropriate team members as well.
- Schedule and coordination of executive’s travel – local, domestic and International. Includes the securing of air & rail tickets, Visas, Passports, hotel reservations, and ground transportation and putting together a travel document for each trip.
- Internal communication when necessary with parent company headquartered in California and daily communication with brand dedicated office in NYC.
- Flawless external communication and relationship building with executive’s existing network.
- Coordination with executive’s house staff to ensure smooth running of Home and office within the home.
- Wardrobe and beauty coordination. Scheduling of beauty partners – hair, make-up, etc.
Coordination of wardrobe for meetings, events and photo shoots
- Daily research and communication of big news stories, cultural happenings and culturally significant events.
- Daily liaison with internal Marketing & Public Relations staff to prepare executive for press interviews, photo shoots, and media interactions.
- Personal and business related errands, including but not limited to: dry cleaning, shipping, returns, reservations, gift purchasing, and thank you note generation.
- Creating and processing monthly expense reports.
- Expert level with Microsoft Office and MAC proficiency.
- Expert level with social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- A proactive approach. Candidate must be able to think ahead in all situations and proactively offer solutions and alternatives.
- A positive attitude and a “can-do” approach to everything.
- A deep desire and interest in fashion and style
- An appropriate sense of style to reflect the company’s
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 40 hours/week, salaried position (email check-in regularly on off-hours)
- Vacation, holidays and sick days
- Health benefits after 90 day probationary period
To apply, please email your resume to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.