Under the leadership and guidance of the Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
• 4+ years of sales experience in luxury brand, Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales goals.
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
• Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store standards are executed daily
• Prior luxury goods experience is a must
Please, apply with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job compensation: Competitive. Depending on experience.