MTshowroom is a fashion showroom in Chelsea NYC representing contemporary Italian outerwear designers Parajumpers and Colmar Originals. We are looking for two motivated, hard-working, fashion-savvy, detail-oriented college students who are eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world. Our internship program is a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn all facets of a fashion showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, data entry, and customer service. The internship is unpaid, but we do give a lunch stipend.
Intern must be computer-literate with knowledge of excel. Must be in NYC or able to commute to NYC 2 to 3 days a week. Must be comfortable on the phone and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Applicants must be highly organized, motivated, fashion confident, detail oriented and have strong multitasking skills.
During the course of the program, the intern will:
- Merchandise new Spring/Summer 2016 collections
- Research new stores
- Monitor inventory
- Assist during buying appointments for Spring/Summer 16
- Set up and help at Liberty Fairs trade show and Coterie trade show
- Organize and maintain showroom presentation
- Update data base, maintain filing systems
- Maintain MTahowroom Social Media
- Customer Service
- Work with PR Company on any Press requests
Contact Teri Ferguson Roth firstname.lastname@example.org.