Prentice Cultural Communications is looking to hire a strategic PR professional with a background in fashion PR to work with our luxury clients and partners. The position requires someone with strong consumer media connections and who is motivated, hardworking and creative in their approach. The ideal candidate is elegant, poised and would be a natural fit for our discerning top level client base.
• Proactive media relations including breakfasts and coffees with editors and writers
• Draft and edit press materials
• Develop relationships with key industry influencers to advance client goals
• Creative thinking – contribute to brainstorming sessions
• Manage support staff
• 3-5 years working in fashion PR, agency experience or experience working on multiple clients preferred
• Ability to work with others in a team environment
• Strong core communication and writing skills; social media
• A growing database of press contacts across broadcast, print and online; specifically consumer market
• Detail oriented, multi-tasking and hardworking
• Experience executing high level partnership opportunities including: sponsorship activations, media partnerships, etc
• An interest in art and culture preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cv to Shannon at email@example.com.