The Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles store is currently seeking a Full-time Assistant Store Manager and/or a Store Manager.
Career Level Required: Experienced (Manager)
Experience Required: 5+ years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full-time
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer
- Comply with store security, safety and loss prevention procedures
- Responsible for store meetings and exceeding established goals on a monthly basis
- Must evaluate, coach, and follow up with employees on a daily basis to ensure individual goals are being met
- Responsible for the scheduling of employees on a weekly basis while minimizing unnecessary overtime
- Responsible for the store’s appearance at all times
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and co-workers
- Must be able to manage a team effectively
- Must have own client book with established history
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of Retail Pro preferred
Please email Ivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vivienne Westwood is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, policies for recruitment, selection, training, development, and promotion are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less than favorable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, background, opinion or any other personal characteristics.