Women’s better contemporary collection seeks an experienced, dynamic Account Executive. Candidate will work out of our New York showroom and travel for regional markets and road sales as needed seasonally.
The candidate is expected to open new doors while proactively managing existing accounts to meet and exceed sales goals. They will also thrive in a fast paced environment and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Manage and further develop existing relationships with designated account base
• Prospect and open new accounts
• Work closely with buyers to ensure their purchases reflect the best selection based on the client’s sales history and the expectations of brand
• Provide market recaps and feedback to Director of Sales
• Assist with logistics and preparation for trade shows
• Communicate with Joor specific to line sheet uploads and updates
• Manage sample needs and press requests from accounts as required
• 1-2 years wholesale sales experience in the better contemporary market working with A/B stores; specialty, and E-commerce accounts
• Pre-existing established relationships strongly preferred (existing relationships with majors a plus)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong MS Office skills. Photoshop knowledge is a plus
• Ability to reach and exceed seasonal sales goals and to identify new account opportunities.
• Driven, proactive, innovative and flexible personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership.
• Strong sales technique and the ability to close deals
• Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to develop new business.
• The ability to forge strong relationships with buyers.
• High energy and a can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box
• Strong retail math skills
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of accountability
• Great follow through
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to up-sell in order to maximize overall sales
• Ability to effectively cold call
• Keen eye for merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Travel required (Valid Driver’s License a must)
• Compensation DOE
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to Nycfashioncareers37@gmail.com.